Sunday 2 March 2014

Character Concept 2

Hello everyone, its been awhile I guess a week or so? I'm kind of busy these past day watching some old and new anime collection of mine I need to heal myself deprived of anime stuff! So got to watch as many as possible to regain my former strength, while I was in it I taken some vacation on drawing my concept.

But just now I finish another one again, although I don't know when will be the other one again and just watch out everyone. We don't know when would I post or finished one of my concept characters, but I'm currently thinking what to draw now.

"Keith" is the name of the current character concept I finished, well I still have some more character names but still need to figure out what kind of face I need to draw up again, a girl character this time? or another male character?

No comments:

Post a Comment