Saturday 11 October 2014

Monster Art 10

Monster 051-Iron Spike Shroom
Hello everybody it's been a month since my last post I think well I have a little bit of problem happened to me; my computer broke down to me and It took me awhile to have it again working so I wasn't able to be online and do my monster drawings. That was just so sad for me, oh well I can't do anything against it after all and during those days I just sit back watch TV.

But don't worry right now I have done some concept art again after awhile, but it seems now that my motivation wasn't high as before when I'm starting this monster art; I guess its been to long since I stopped doing my drawings so I don't have motivation.

I will still do my very best to come up with some drawing so wait and see again my drawings so stay tune and wait for my updates again okay; but watching anime and playing some games took  some of time on thinking of what to draw although I enjoy them very much.
Monster 052-Mallows
And right now I'm currently doing some hand drawing pattern and then I strengthen the lines with a ordinary .5 ball point pen (I know it's cheap but that's all I have).

Really I wish I could do more but to do them you need more money and talent for these kind of things.
Monster 053-Plantdroga

But I don't let those things pull me down and continue to draw even what others said to me all that matter is that I enjoy the things that I do.

I really don't like to dictate things because I'm someone who doesn't follow things the way they are I do things on my own ways after all because I do them to where I'm comfortable.
Monster 054-Sack Demon
Currently I'm thinking what kind of monster concept should I do this time but that could also wait later after all, but I can't neglect my drawings so I will do it afterwards.




Monster 055-Armored Bug
Still what to do what to do, I can't decide of what I should prioritize first; there are so many things to do and I'm currently being stack a pile of them....



No comments:

Post a Comment