Monday 30 March 2015

Miscellaneous Drawing

Sorry, I got  hooked up on surfing the net and catching up some light novels, manga and anime that I forgot to draw; oh well also there were times I do  remember it but I'm not motivated enough to draw maybe because I really want a Pen Tablet to draw on.
Geez; I wonder what should I draw for the next time this is so troublesome I wonder if I could really do this but I'm not moping around I'm doing all I can to get all the reference and guides I need for my drawings and the only main problems now are my tools and skills.

In gaming terms my skill and equipment were like newbie, I have the most basic items and couldn't afford to buy the best equipment appropriate for my level; although I'm grinding I couldn't save up the cash and loots the pain.
Now that I think about it once I read something on a certain site its quite funny because; I've been playing so many RPG games and others  before. Then there they point out some facts of the game like if you're going to a certain town, WTF some quest were dumb simple that could be done by the requester npc but still to lazy and ask the hero to do the work for him/her. Also going on the shops, you were there to save the world and the shopkeepers couldn't even give you a discount.

Really, because I used to pay attention on the story and the game itself I just cast aside these freaking hilarious sides of games I know there are more this kind of things but its for you to find.


This is my drawing for now a frigging mushroom drawing; oh well its not that hard I know but I just want to try some sample drawing of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment