Thursday 30 April 2015

Will resume drawing on May

Sorry for not posting anything guys, but as you can see I'm currently busy to draw something as I collect new materials for my drawings, and  as well as I currently thrown my first story board of the story I was writing before in a certain website.

Yes the very story were I draw the Einhenjar's, The Monsters and all those knights and stuff characters; I thrown it to the garbage bin technically as I start to rewrite them from scratch again and this time I carefully think of the story, events, places and even the characters.

Because I have a bad  sense of naming that's the reason why I decided to redo my work because I found them very hard  to understand  although they sound original because I named some of them myself there's no actually meaning in those name as if  I just  put a thoughtless words together.

But after this month  I will resume doing drawings and photo manipulations to post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment