Thursday 30 April 2015

Chibi Miku~Alice in Wonderland Outfit Line Art

Hey guys, just like I promise I will start doing some minor art drawings for this month of May, and today what I have is a line art of the virtual diva Hatsune Miku I trace it on a certain photo I got from Google when I was  looking for something to practice I saw this small Miku thumbnail that looks so cute.

Also I'm quite busy on retyping the story that I was making although I been making a slow progress at the moment; as I'm not quite sure what about to write at the moment in the story I was writing.

I wish I could update this blog on a daily basis if it not even maybe twice or trice a week, I notice since I stopped posting for almost a month the viewing of this blog flunked down; maybe I should rethink my schedule and activities once more.


I'm a big fan of Hatsune Miku although I listen to other Vocaloid songs as well; but upon seeing the original picture of this line art I made it suddenly hit me that I want to try to redraw it and I'm trying to draw a mushroom and a caterpillar, a forest as the background along with a cheshire cat as well.  I hope I could really do it so good luck to me.

Also I'm looking for materials to base my character drawings, although I manage to draw at least five of them, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment