Tuesday 6 September 2016

I'll be back (The classic Terminator line!)


Finally I have it after waiting more than half year for this its finally here by my side, well as I previously stated before in my prior works I'm not really good at drawings but I love to draw even though I lack the skill and talent for it.


Well I'm still practicing using it as well I'm learning how to use SAI paint tool as well, but foremost I'm currently still doing some paper drawn drafts for my drawing too, I'm making drafts of monster drawings as well making character model designs but it's not getting anywhere; but I will still try so wait for my updates again...

I'm going to try to scan some previous draft drawings and post it here as well, though don't hope anything good, but anyway it's really fun to draw you know, I wish I was good at it that I can draw my own manga...


No comments:

Post a Comment