Sunday 18 September 2016

Things really Happen when you didn't expect it

I guess its been a week or two since my last post even though I promise I will try to post some of my new works, well things suddenly happen this past few days you know, a fire broke out near our place and things got problematic because of that, two out of our seven for rent house got burned down to ashes while the others got damage for repairs, were just collateral damage to the actual start of the fire near there as the fire gets big it got burned as well... luckily no one is hurt and that was something we here happy and to thank God for...

Anyway back to our  main topic well its not like I'm not doing some practice or anything it just that I'm still not good enough even with the tablet now on my hands yet still I try to do some practice now and then although some of them I deleted because of failure I guess?
But I still continue my hand drawn drawings and I'm trying as well to do some sketches for the reedit of the monster drawing I'm doing.

 This two were some of my trial or practice drawings using some patterns and edited it but still not good enough I think and I just have, oh by the way the stone is an original of mine I have another one drawing to be posted next time. I also use pattern and edited it for me to practice something but I will try better next time as well.


I have hard time in drawing corners and curves that I need to practice with the help of some patterns but its still hard for me I was using SAI tool so unlike Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator it doesn't have vector's for me to draw into.... maybe I should do some experiment next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment