Monday 10 October 2016

Finally Done it!

Okay finally finished one drawing again although it took me a week I guess as well as I even just make alteration to it also I recolor it as well as I search for a nice skin tone swatches for it although I think it took me less hour from before I think someday I will able to do more if I'm motivated enough to draw them.

So I need to find some inspiration for my next work also I'm still doing my Hand Drawn Drawings as well although for now I'm making some cloth sketches trial and error of course although it was progressing slowly than I expected it to be.
OUTLINE

Above was the outline I made from the sketch maybe I should post the sketch as well in my next drawing too? Well that could wait as I look for another drawing project to do so I will go off and search for my next art!

Coloring is not my really my forte so forgive me if the coloring was not that good but I did my best for it; I don't know if I will get good at the coloring part well I think I'm improving at the drawing part though even though a little I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment