Tuesday 25 October 2016

More Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku FAN ART

Aze in Teacher Outfit Sketch

 I got motivated somehow to draw the sketches of them again because of the other day activities, I think I got a nice feed back on them so I was able to draw Aze-sama(But it seems I failed to make it look like her), Pochi, and Tama also the Totem pose of Liza, Tama and Pochi...

Also my Liza sketch that I've been editing, I think it was about 80% in completion of course the coloring and shading part was out of the question, I was just doing some finalization and refinement of the drawing lines on it.
Tama!

Well it's not the time to be discourage about something that didn't turn out to what I expected it to be but instead I will polish more my skill with that mistake!

Oh that meat I got hungry because of that, it was really motivational to draw that as I play the meat cooking music from monster hunter...
Pochi!



Here is the Pochi version of the one above, really I forgot to mirror the image as I drew this one it was supposed to be facing the other way.... but at least it turned out to be good....

I plan to do more drawings/sketches of them so wait for it.....







The Totem Pole Liza, Tama and Pochi I really like to see them like this sometimes they were describe like this in the novel but there was no illustration of it so I decided to draw it by myself anyway thanks to all who give me the references materials for me to be able to draw them....


TOTEM POLE LIZA,TAMA and POCHI!

No comments:

Post a Comment