Saturday 1 July 2017

Concept arts updates

How are you doing guys I'm still on hand drawn drawings on paper, geez my drawing tablet was going lonely for sure but she have to wait because lot's of drawing will come into her way I and I will do her nonstop when that comes XD (wait those that sound kinda pervy?)

Anyway I having problems with my third original character redrawing the concept was a wizard or magician yet not that traditional magic user concept I was planning to redo him and do the concept of making him a battle mage with armor or maybe leather ones? 

this is still a concept XD
there's a lot of things to adjust to them

Mushi, Beetles call what ever you want this guys have sturdy HORNS
How can I make it more horny? I mean the beetle horn's much sharper looks



the second original character I redraw 

No comments:

Post a Comment