Thursday 6 July 2017

Trial Practice

This is some random drawing I did to practice some coloring I will post the line art maybe for tomorrow will be the colored one and I hope it would come out well I might as well do some variations into it as well, as a practice.

And also regarding to my Original Character Design, I receive some advice and suggestions that they pointed out and while I was pondering of it I decided to redraw the first ones I manage to draw, I guess (NOT AGAIN WHY!!!!!!) well because I think there's really a mistake there and its quite bugging me till now so I really want to try redrawing while fixing those area that was mentioned to me.
But first I need to redraw the sketch of the pattern figure that I do as a basis for my original characters maybe even I should do some base figures as well as a back up?


this is the rough sketch
the final line art


No comments:

Post a Comment