Thursday 5 July 2018

Busy but I will post something later

Hello, I'm kinda busy doing some commission work and of course I couldn't post it here... That's what I've been up to lately but don't worry in my free time during the time I'm tending the family business and no customers around I do some hand drawn practice and some monster drawing...

I will post that later on, after all I need to scan them one by one also I don't want to pile them up like I did before, Kinda regret that time because it took me awhile to scan all of those monster drawings...

BTW I you guys are curious what I'm up to I was doing a commission for this guy STORY, He asked me if I could try to redraw some scenes for him so I give it a try I hope he kinda like what I was doing also please support my Patreon or even donate at my Paypal... That would help the progress of updates and drawings after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment