Friday 6 July 2018

What I've been doing as a practice

Hello this is it, I'm going to post something it was a hand drawing I made its not fancy its just a practice I've been doing for awhile I think I posted an older version of this half a year ago, but then I decided to redraw it again two-three months ago... I kinda get stumped while I'm doing it and it took longer than I anticipated...

This was hand drawn characters from manga's and even manhwa's(did i spell it right), some of them where just secondary or not even important character in the story I just try to draw them as practice for me and too see if I can improve them it will also serve as reference when I'm gonna do some original characters again.





 Well I did enjoy making this it was actually fun to practice on them sometimes it goes well and sometimes it did not but the fact that you can see that you can draw them almost the same or even sometime kinda better on the one you were referencing it into was giving a accomplished feeling for me...

BTW I'm still doing another one of these I hope I could again some characters in the manga I read that I can practice into....

No comments:

Post a Comment