Thursday 2 January 2020

Another Meat drawing

For some reason I want to draw Miscellaneous stuff like this right now, you know it was like Misc Item in some video games like Food, Item drops and etc. Maybe that's why I like to draw this one maybe another kind of these drawing will come sooner or later in post once more.
I feel like making it so why not do it if I like to draw it right? So bare it with me for now everyone but don't worry I still drawing other stuff as well like in the commission works ( I would like it more people would want something for me to draw for them).

Anyway it is once again a meat festival once again; wonder what kind of drawing will I do tomorrow or even later but it excites me to do stuff that I feel inspired to do so. btw currently I'm also doing on paper some monster, monster parts and weapon drawings. I already scan at least 30+ monster drawing or something and sooner I will try to redraw it on SAI as well.

Another Meat drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment