Thursday 2 January 2020

First Post for 2020 is a Manga meat

I don't really know what to post but I just made something that I would probably use in my other drawings specially for my honkai impact chibi drawings that I'm doing, anyway its already 2020 so I plan to draw more often I want to change my posting quantity but I want to improve the quality too if I can so I wonder if that was possible.

Manga Meat 
It's an improve version of the manga meat that I drew before remember the one I draw for death march kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku the one with Pochi wagging her tail as she look at the meat, here is the link.

Redrawing the meat part and trying to come up with an improve look on it I wonder if I manage to pull it off though, sooner or later I'm gonna turn this into png. so far I will also try another manga meat variation of drawing but that's for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment