Tuesday 18 February 2020

comic effects?

As I'm doing my commissioned drawing, one time the one commissioning me asked me to add a comic effects on like those BAM or SWOOSH that you mostly in comics and cartoons so now as I was still thinking of preparing some of my own use inspired by of course by seeing the actual ones in the net that was available to be seen for free as you can even if they are png for some reason some of them still have checked background or something.

Also I enjoy making it on my own with SAI but I get it would be better with Adobe Illustrator but for some bad luck I lost my soft copy of the said app.

Boing (for something bouncing)

Noise

Pop

Stun
These are the colorless jpg of it... I wonder if I should do a colorless line art png as well as for colored version I already made one but I'm thinking of posting them at my patreon....

No comments:

Post a Comment