Sunday 23 February 2020

Is screen tone or maybe a background?

I been reading manga and webtoons for a long time sometimes I see the screen tones and colorful background as well and I been intrigue to try do to or even edit a pre-existing one to use on my drawings.

So are here some, 80% of it are something I made by myself to practice and the rest that are seems to hard to do with just the SAI with my current are just edited from a existing ones. so that I can use it I needed it for my drawings.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Maybe half of it are actually not that good use but I enjoy making them and learned that its not that easy to make one, I wonder where I can get those pre-made ones that could be use on the get go, I love those things that been used on the webtoons too.

#5 one is the one I did enjoy the most when I'm doing it, I wonder if I can do others like that as well, the images are 500x500 pixel in size..

No comments:

Post a Comment