Wednesday 29 March 2023

Sorry for the delay...

 Hello everyone, I'm back but maybe I shouldn't push my hand yet to draw that much yet so I might slow down the pace of the drawings again ( I hope not so much though), my hand kinda recovered a bit but if it got weary/tired after some intense activity/action there's a bit of lingering pain that I could feel, which also did happen when I did try playing some videogame with a controller after 40minutes of playing I suddenly felt a bit of pain so I stopped.

So I think I shouldn't push that much myself to the drawings, but I'm still doing them but less than the usual time I draw like the week I did before. I don't know if typing would also inflict the same pain like I did when I was holding the video game controller, because I haven't tried to type that long enough for that to happen (and I don't want it to happen anyway).



This is the drawing I was doing before I hurt my hand, I did finished it after a few days but it took me long enough to color this one, because I was hesitating to push my hand at that time so it took awhile.

Although I was posting the gray scale version there is a colored version of this on my Patreon. I'm still reviewing some webtoon to find some inspiration for some drawings as well.














This one is a gray scale version of a brick like pattern for a screentone effect that suddenly came into my mind as I read one of the webtoon I'm reviewing to get inspiration although for now I don't know if I can even use it but I want to do it so I did.

For now this were the drawings I wanted to post I don't know yet when would be the next ones but I'm already making a another for now but its still far from complete.




No comments:

Post a Comment