Saturday 11 March 2023

It's taking awhile

 Hello, the drawings this time is taking sometime, its hard to make a proper re-drawing of these drawings especially when there's a lot of things where need to be clean up to make a proper drawing easily these screentone like drawings where the designs I saw in the webtoons I read making a good drawing of those obstructed design takes a lot of time and effort to go well with the design after all.

But still it was a drawing that was fun to do, while it do takes effort to think up how things should look without those obstruction on the design currently I did what I find interesting for now I rereading a webtoon I finished before trying to find some inspiration in it.

I'm sure there's a lot of interesting design in those materials I use as reference for this drawings (Manga, Manhwa and Webtoons) but its not like I can check all of them at the same time I want to enjoy reading too, also I'm quite busy recording some of the game I played so my time was cut to drawing, reading and playing games.


This one is a of the designs of screentone like drawing I do that was inspired from a certain webtoon I read before and now using as a reference material,  actually this one has lot of obstruction some side where cut off for inserting a character bust in the center while some parts where covered as well.

Its hard to clean up there's also a lot of small designs in the actual reference that I didn't include in the redrawing I did there where petals, sparkles, berries varying in size obstructing the designs as well.

 For now the ones I posted are the ones I finished and colored then edited into gray scale image or even a .png file for any chance that this drawings could be used at any moment.



There are colored version of these on  my patreon while at it I might as well start to prepare to do the chibi drawing of my avatar that I used on the game I recorded and uploaded in youtube.

And currently I'm starting another drawing like this but this one will be edited I might add some parts that is night included from the reference material that I'm using to based on it.

This is a time consuming drawing but all in all its fun to do and might have some uses depending on the situation, so I would still continue to do such drawing.

By any chance you can visit my patreon and help by becoming a member or so. This is the link to my patreon page: LINK HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment