Sunday 5 March 2023

Done some simple drawings

 I finished some redrawn screentone like drawing that I did before and piled them up as  I want to post them in bulk or something and also one frame drawing as well is done the other day; for now I also include the screentone/background effects that being use in manhwa and webtoon I need to prepare those as well just in case I needed it....


This the frame drawing I finished the other day, I got the idea of to try this in one of the webtoon I read before I forgot the title but I'm sure its from a certain webtoon, although I have a hard time to replicate it as the curves here and there are actually giving me a hard time to it.




This two are sample from the screentone like drawing that can be used on as background or effects as well I'm trying to make my own for my own use.... for now the others are posted in my patreon as well....


No comments:

Post a Comment