Wednesday 15 March 2023

Another Screentone drawing

Hello, once again here I am for another screentone drawing that I just made yesterday though I didn't post right away due to something came up during the time I was making them also I was making a another one as well but didn't finish till earlier but I would to post that one as well for now the one I will be posting here is from the ones I finished yesterday.

These two images are just simple design it was like the first screentone format I made the multiple dots one, but this time I copy a swatch color from a certain reference of manga, as I try to emulate the same effect they use on the manga pages.

Though I hope I did it right anyway the third drawing that I just finished is just simple screentone drawings it has multiple images single flower, and star like image as well with different color the plan for it was like it can be use a cut out images that can be use to decorate some of the previous screentone images that I did before.



Both these images are also can be view at my Patreon page, if ever you guys  have time to visit. I know they were simple drawings and some are easy to made but I hope someone might find interest in them....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment