Tuesday 14 March 2023

Still doing some Screentone like drawings~~~~

 

Hello, even though I want to post almost everyday it's hard to do so, as my schedule are quite busy with helping our family business and almost I can only use the computer at night to draw at SAI, but during that time I also need to do some quest to the online games that I play. So my time is quite pack every single day, if I only have a laptop like before maybe I could do more drawings while even working at our business.

I do plan to buy laptop 3 years before or so but then the pandemic hits and put all the plan in disarray and now even the commissioned work has stopped, I know how I lack the skill to be full time artist or illustrator. But the income from that would really helped to fund for the laptop before (I was able to buy a new phone before because of that) but the remaining fund I manage to save up before I stopped receiving commission was not enough for it.



Anyway I still continue to practice my drawing by doing this kind of drawing too, thinking it could also server an advertisement if someone saw it, although I lack skill I still want to draw and improve,  and just recently I once again stepped into the gaussian blur effect but still not used to it so I don't use that really. But after yesterday I plan to study that effect and add that to my style of drawing if possible. 

Still reading and checking webtoon also took some of my time checking which one I could use it hard to redraw and clean up the specially if the image was cropped out because of characters and speech bubbles too. the additional effects on the background also didn't help at all in one of these drawing one design have a flower petals scattered and covering some of the actual background design I have took sometime on redrawing those parts that got covered by those petals.


I have two purpose for this template of screentone like drawing from this one and the last post I did, the first use to have a canvas in the center of image that can be use to put a character in the center of it or for the second use I think and for the reason I use a png format for the image is that it can be cropped out it one part is needed or something like that.

In addition not only SAI but I plan to utilize the help of both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop if possible for my drawings in the future projects as well.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment