Sunday 19 March 2023

It took some days

Hello guys, it took me some days to do this after all finding some good parts to use as reference for the drawing is time consuming as well redrawing the parts that are completely covered by bubble speech are hard to exactly tell what it looks like so I need to modify or sometimes try my luck to find something similar on the other pages of the references I'm using which also really consume of time to check them.

Anyway the drawing went well I guess, the ones I will posting here are sample's that been edited, while the original ones where in the Patreon page.

I'm still doing some research plan to do some design that can be used alone or be cut out to be added as decoration or something so I need to do some reference check thoroughly for most of this I use webtoon's for ideas.



Webtoon use some interesting designs a lot and in colored as well but it's really hard to clear up the obstruction on each interesting design sometime there interesting ones but they are already cut in half or slice some part that you can't tell how the missing part really looks like...


  






No comments:

Post a Comment