Wednesday 20 December 2023

I was busy

 I was actually ready to post something two to three days ago, but because of busy schedule I got only the time now to post something and as well as update my Patreon for the finished drawings that I've made as expected its hard to draw something because of hectic scheduling in the shop as well, and it will few more days before Christmas as well.

I also accepted a drawing commission once again so I need to do that first, but anyways I done some drawings before accepting the commission so I will post some of it here and the finished ones in Patreon.



These are some effects like drawing I saw in some manga, manhwa and webtoon that I read I got interested in them as I might find some use in them in the future drawings that I do, but I think some of it could be of use on the Chibi drawing I do for the video I record or use as designs for some thumbnails.


No comments:

Post a Comment