Wednesday 20 December 2023

Follow up

 I almost forgot to post this as well I manage to draw 5 frame like drawings and looking out for more of it I really started enjoying of reproducing these drawings as it was useful for thumbnail arts as well if possible as design for portrait like drawing too...

But even if I enjoy drawing it, its still hard to do so especially if the reference material you find and use for them where actually from manga and webtoons as mostly these one were already edited out and actually what the original really looks like and sometime there are some screentone or other design covering or overlapping these wonderful frame like drawings so it really takes some time to draw them. 

Along the way of trial and error on redrawing these kind of drawing I somehow learning to use the symmetric rule but still have hard time for further usage of it I plan to practice more this function as it makes some drawing stuff less tedious to do so.




No comments:

Post a Comment