Thursday 11 April 2013

My Work XX

Ausgehöhlt58
Finally my twentieth work, there was already 60 of monster design I have, and only 40 more remains and to do. Of course I will do it the 100 designs, and then what after that if I can create more then I would do more of them. But still maybe I should rest for awhile after doing the 100 of them I need to relax my mind after all.
Ausgehöhlt59
Yet I'm getting excited on doing this so maybe time to time after doing the 100th design I would still continue this until I could come up with a next design. Is this really possible creating 100 monster design I already finish up to 60th design and I would start the 61st later on after some rest of course because the heat is making me sluggish to move and think.

I also draw some personalize character of my own, they were character from the story I was posting at a certain website maybe I should post it here as well, and maybe after I finalize my character I should also post them here. Maybe or maybe not?

So now what this the 20th work, fairly the design this time isn't done good but still I'm happy that I was able to finish it, I need to hang on it and do this until the end. Were here anyway I forgot to say that I was in this group in Facebook, a group of who post there work/drawings to others to see http://www.facebook.com/groups/artswasalak/.
There's no need to rush things I think but still I want to finish this as soon as possible after all and it's hard to divide my time and attention on the things I usually do.

Ausgehöhlt60
Fairly enough, I do so many things at the same time because I don't want them to pile up into me after all, yet sometimes I usually need to sacrifice one in order to finish one. Although I just take my time to think things over because sometime I run out of idea and inspiration like wise to my stories as well.

Ausgehöhlt58 the design was like a lizard with armored skin on top of its body and head it's size was a half size human, then the Ausgehöhlt59 was a troll like creature with abnormality on its body the size of this monster was taller than a human, and then finally the Ausgehöhlt60 was a spider like creature with gold strife in its body one eye on its head and its size was half size of a adult human.

No comments:

Post a Comment