Saturday 6 April 2013

My Work XIX

Ausgehöhlt55
Yes, I'm back on posting again and it means I finished my work for this week and yes it true I've another set of them; I really enjoyed doing this, so addictive and makes my mind work every time I do this. I'm getting excited now to post my work, of course this is the purpose of this blog after all.
My time on doing this is kinda getting shorter because of my PSX, I'm kind of playing many good games from PS One it was so good I remember those good years that I was playing it during my childhood.

Ausgehöhlt56
Well right now I'm playing Azure Dreams, although I have also a ongoing data of Vagrant Story, Legend of Legaia and Xenogears. Of course I'm still gonna play them it just depend on my mood of what I want to play; and it was good inspiration as well as a good to kill time when playing those old games.
Although I have a running data of some games I still want to download Thousand Arms and Jade Cocoon for more games, Oh wait I'm getting carried away on saying this things. I should go back to the main topic!

My Work XIX, yes this is it! I could feel that I could really do 100 monster design or concept I'm getting confident and my spirit is pumped up, but I also accept some tips and recommendation of monster design.
Man! Come to think of it maybe I should search for pokemon wikia to get some information and idea of my next designs, although the chance are low that I could come up with something from doing that maybe it wouldn't hurt to try it out.

Ausgehöhlt55 design was flying eye bat or sort of like that, and I think its size was not larger than a human torso; and there's the Ausgehöhlt56 who is like I think a troll with cyclops eyes with no mouth on it and just have one eye on it, and lastly we have Ausgehöhlt57 whose design was a stone golem with no eyes or mouth just pure rock on him.
Ausgehöhlt57






No comments:

Post a Comment