Friday 26 April 2013

My Work XXI

Ausgehöhlt61
Finally after few days or maybe a week of rest, I made my work at last although I couldn't still find a new job(T_T); well lately I have something on my mind yet when I'm on the computer and the workplace of my Illustrator my idea's were gone or I couldn't remember it.
So now I'm quite happy that I was able to finish this before this month end but still I need to do this much faster, or It will take me more months to finish one or two of my designs; okay that does it maybe I should do a little bit of exercise to refresh myself.

Actually I planned this thing to do with a friend but who is quite good at drawing than me or something like that but he quite busy and his quirks was a little bit hard to read sometimes yet his thinking was on another level though, and I admire that to him; if he was here maybe it would make things easier although sometimes I thought of asking him for help though I help myself not to disturb him.

Well now I'm trying to do some research as well to have an idea of what things I want to do next other than the monster concept and design; now, now I know its quite really boring to do same things sometimes so maybe that's the reason why I couldn't came up with design or motivation sometime and I have a first hand experience of it.
Ausgehöhlt62
Because other than this my other hobby is writing short poem or something it was already been a month or so that I haven't written anything but just this week after I pick up my pen or rather mechanical pencil to write something, words suddenly flow in me and my hand move on their own as if it knows what to write.

Maybe it's the same thing as well in my concept and design maybe I should have take a rest or something like that and see if it will; lit my imagination and inspiration on creating my concepts and designs. I quite dragging things and it seems that I'm going off on my topic again well excuse me for that I just want to share something as well other than my designs.

Ausgehöhlt63
 Ausgehöhlt the monsters that I designed well the truth, Ausgehöhlt was a monster on my story that post on a certain website and after awhile I have this idea of  creating an actual design for them, for now the design I was posting until now is what you can call first generation or something like that it was like an experimental stage of the monster. Ausgehöhlt61 design was one eyed monster with its eye on the body as well have something like few spike things on it, Ausgehöhlt62 was a blob like monster although its not really a blob, and finally the Ausgehöhlt3 how should I describe it is something I don't know it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment