Thursday 20 February 2014

Character Concept 1

And here I'm finished another drawing of mine; oh well got to do some more but I have more things to do after all well, lets see if I could make another character again later; but I don't get my hope high this was really fun to do. But I want to play some games and write my stories as well, geez it really hard to choose which to prioritize first.

Making personal character design was tough for some reason of its own, sometimes it gives me head aches thinking what character I should do the face, the hair, the clothing and even the pose they do in each drawings I do. Well I want to play Ragnarok Odyssey but I don't have the right console for it; and also my net is so slow so got to stick on Ragnarok Tactics, I've already finished it once although I just play one alternate route.

The character's name is "Führune Schich" sounds like German name I think, although it took me awhile to do the character the names were already think of because I used them in my stories; Well there's more to do and I need some more research now.
Really why there so many distracting things while I do things, oh well its part of the life but I need to draw and write my story now.

No comments:

Post a Comment