Tuesday 12 August 2014

Monster Art 7

Monster 041-Flog
This is my second post for  the month of August and I think so far so good as I nearing the 50th monster for now but I still haven't done doing the next after the 45th Monster Art; rushing things might not be good but I want to them as fast I could I'm so troubled by it.
Anyways I already finish the game I downloaded  Kenka Banchou Badass Ramble, Although I didn't get to fight all the Banchou's and have an embarrassing defeat with the final Banchou at the ending (T_T) that is unforgivable so I will play it again from scratch and erase my record of humiliating defeat.

Monster 042-Gob
Oh well I haven't done any hand drawing again because I'm looking for something to practice at, also I need to find some poses that I can draw as a guide for my drawings after all. Can't think of anything to draw right now maybe I should take one or two days break but the drawings would be delayed further more...

Really what to do right now; well I'm still going to draw what my current project was at it right now, but I need to work on it right away there's more for me to draw I can feel it so I need to do it no matter what. 

Well here is the current monster art I just finished this past two days, although I have found it hard to name the first two after all hahaha really I suck at naming my drawings.

Monster 043-Spectre
They were inspired of a old game I played quite a bit from before and that's why decided to try and do a version of them myself; I hope everyone would like my drawing after all.


Monster 044-Golem





Monster 045-SlimeFrog
Currently I'm doing some research and pose drawing and outlining right now, although I'm finding trouble one after the another; maybe I should try going out for a change of pace while bringing my drawing materials with me; maybe that would help me a little bit right? I would do that sometime after I found a vacant slot on my really packed vacant schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment