Tuesday 19 August 2014

Monster Art 9

Monster 046-Aku Mask
It took awhile but its finally here these is an another post of monster art and finally I've done it again this my 9th post and it reaches from monster 46th to 50th; yeah!, now I can at least relax a bit because I reach the half of what I intended to do and at least for now I have done 50 design of monster again.
But I wonder when would be the next batch would be, right now I'm doing some other things and I hope it would turn out good as well after all I'm only doing it with a mouse and sadly I think I'm not good enough for this.

Currently I'm happy with the progress I'm making in this blog and my drawings so its still a good thing in some way, and I still practice hoping I could still improve even a little bit more; just now I've finished on posting my art on my deviant art account.

Right now got hooked on playing Disgaea and I was not making a progress on chapter 4 because I'm enjoying the Item World and taking advantage of it some way. Oh well sooner or later I have to clear chapter 4 but after I level enough my weapons.


Monster 047-Snail
Well this is got to be a long week again, but still it feels like time goes so fast and it would be another week again; really I need to find a stable job for real.

But what kind of next drawing I should do next maybe I should try making a Overlord concept, affected so much by disgaea this is bad.


Still playing strategy games over RPG games is a good change of pace after all; but next time I would download a shooting game.






Monster 048-Marin Jellyfish


Look at this I come to miss those games I played before like Ragnarok, RF Online, Flyff and many more. But some of them are now shut down their severs here so I couldn't play and some were not fun to play with, with a slow inter net connection.



Well that's all for this time guys hope you enjoy my drawings this time; and expect some more next time again in my blog and on my deviant art account....

Monster 049-Rabid Bear



Monster 050-Greenery

No comments:

Post a Comment