Friday 8 August 2014

Monster Art 6

Monster 036-Gel Giant
Monster 037-Spitter Cocoon
Finally, a post after a few weeks kinda in the slumps again; oh well I'm enjoying my psp again playing various games to get rid of my boredom and it's quite effective also doing some random drawing.
Also reading manga and watching various anime makes me busy there is so much to watch; but I still don't forget draw every now and then as it was something that I get from my grandfather although talent wise he was a lot better than me in many ways.

Monster 038-Ripper Bird
Ah, the wasted time each time I went under slump instead of being able to make many monster concept right away I wasted my time with useless net surfing!!! the rage that I feel although a few of my idea's right now are coming through those useless net surfing time killing I done this pass few days.

Monster 039-Eye Plant
Although there is and that situation that hinders me to draw and I almost forgot to update my stories my gracious, how come I forgot about that and take time on drawing and drawing; I know I need to dedicate myself in one hobby but this is what I really want to do, I want to try various things with how much limited time we already have.
Monster 040-Gel Orb

Even right now I should be writing a line for my story but because I couldn't think of a scene and plot right now I couldn't even right a single line.... how sad yet I know I would conquer it with guts and motivation. (I could feel it a little more)

Just a rising problem although it's not really a problem but a necessity  I need to find a stable job for myself after all  I need to it to in the future as I can still have my hobbies on the side lines.


Don't forget I also have a deviantart account you can, find me there as well: http://ryukyo06.deviantart.com/ ; I need to go want to play my psp playing right now was kenka banchou and Disgaea....

No comments:

Post a Comment