Friday 12 January 2024

First post of the YEAR! 2024

 I actually done a post in my Patreon but not here a week ago but now I will have my first post of the year here as well, I still have so many thing I want to draw but I don't know if I can actually do them with my current skills in drawing (mostly my skill is really not good and only for hobby). Despite that I want to somehow do something about it too.

 I plan to make another drawing of a previous screen tone drawing I notice that when I use one of them they were too big or something so with the new setting I'm using I plan to make it again, so that I could have variety of sizes for usage I guess.



Sample screen tone that I made I think it might be useful for me I specially take interest in the wood texture pattern but it took me awhile to do it..


No comments:

Post a Comment