Tuesday 30 January 2024

Busy with something but still...

 Hello its been a week or so I'm still doing drawings but mostly its about the commissioned drawing that keeping me up this past few days and even now but even though with that schedule when I feeling that I was at lost at my commissioned drawing, I spend my time doing some other drawings too (but neglecting my hand drawn in paper ones); to clear my mind and maybe I can think of any idea on how to proceed with my work.

And if that didn't still work to get my motivation I usually stop to draw and read some light novel to relax and enjoy as well, as I have numerous back log of them to read....



There's also other drawing that I was doing that I was using on my recorded video of Honkai Impact 3rd that I'm playing. This one is being use as a thumbnail for my videos but I was planning to make some drawing that I could use when I pause the game because I need to do something for a short while too...



Well I plan to do other background drop drawings just incase I needed them mostly the commissioned drawing I was doing sometimes needs a background so just to be prepared for any circumstances that make me need for one ready made...

Time to reread some manga and webtoons again to see any possible reference I can use as to make a proper background for my drawings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment