Saturday 13 January 2024

Screen tone drawings!!!

 I remade some of the already done and posted screen tones that I draw before here again but this time, I'm using the new template size that I'm using as a canvas because I realize that the first ones I did was too big when I use the letter size template as a canvas so I need something that could actually be use on a letter size canvas if possible.

I also bought a LED Drawing Board for my hand drawn drawings, still trying to get used to it btw but its quite useful indeed for tracing and with it maybe I can do my other projects I plan to make/draw my one figure reference to help me in my drawings specially on my plan to redoing my original character drawings that I done years ago (which I gave less though on naming the characters).

Anyways I'm quite into making my own screen tone like drawings and as well as doing my own frame drawing inspired from the webtoon, manwha and manga's that I read...



Here are the sample of the screen tone I did, I'm gonna post the ones I done last night to my patreon which will be free to view to other if ever someone would ever visit it anyway....

PATREON LINK: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment