Monday 25 March 2013

My Work XVI

Ausgehöhlt46
It's here My Work XVI, and to think it would reach this number of post; well it's still going on because I still plan on continuing this one, oh well I hope there still enough idea until I could reach 100pcs of my concepts. Oh well, its quite fun this week and it took days for me to create each of these one.
Ask why, well I'm kinda down due to summer heat; it was hot and I feel a little bit sluggish right until this moment. Ah, motivation, more motivation and a little bit more stamina in these hit; my brain is getting fried in the heat.

Well I have many inspirational concept in my arsenal to make my work or rather my own concept I used them for pattern after all I'm not that good enough in the skill on doing this. Even though I don't have the talent I still try hard on doing this.
But trying hard was a little bit bad of course because if you try to rush things it would only worsen the quality of the creation, well I still probably made those error; yet I continue to believe that I'm getting better in this (please let me have this delusion).
Ausgehöhlt47

 Right now, I'm playing Sword Quest at FB and also Legend of Legaia of PS one of course I use my PC for it I have an emulator after all. It's quite refreshing playing old games it brings back memories. Oh that's right I also play my all time favorite Xenogears it was good source of idea you know playing games.

Ausgehöhlt48
Ausgehöhlt46, 47 and 48; 52 more to go I have something to do more and I hope it could reach into 100. Hahaha, good thing my idea's was going to increase some more, if I continue my research after all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment