Thursday 28 March 2013

My Work XVII

Ausgehöhlt49
Well I think I was able to finish it this week, my 48th to 51st work of my monster designs and I was happy on finishing it this week; even I couldn't believe it that I manage to finished it quickly and I have 49 more designs to do to reach one hundred monsters designs. More concept I need it, but need to rest a bit the heat was melting me it makes me sluggish what a day.

And oh boy, I have a lot of pattern concept to give me idea for my next work; yet still feels like not doing it yet I need motivation I need AMP, but it will take my time but I need it to refresh my mind a bit. In hope of a breather for a while and it might bring me new inspiration just what evangelion movies brought to me yesterday, it was epic that it gives me so much excitement and motivation for a day that makes me finish this work for now.
Ausgehöhlt50

Also playing old games lift my spirit, of all the all good old times; ah, it was awesome playing it again, and for now relax for a bit and take deep breaths and think for awhile of what I should do next; don't rush things as it may turn not good while looking forward to the future glance back to the past and you may learn something that might give you inspiration(which I'm doing all the time).
Despite the heat I still try to imagine a concept design even if I feel sluggish I still move my hands to work on it; lack of motivation and inspiration was never been a huge problem that couldn't be solve when you're in a slump, it just need a little change of pace and environment, and before you knew it you would have so many things in mind.
Ausgehöhlt51

 And now this is my finished work from the upper top left was Ausgehöhlt49 that it looks like a elephant with a body of like a gorilla or something, next is in the middle right was Ausgehöhlt50 who is like a golem or something without any lower body and finally Ausgehöhlt51 it's a humanoid monster and currently out of these three the design of this was the one I like I initially intended to give it a tail or something but decided to not to put it on the final design.

No comments:

Post a Comment