Sunday 31 March 2013

My Work XVIII

Ausgehöhlt52
I did it, before this month ends I finally finish another 3pcs of my work just for this week; I'm happy for it and but there still more to go to finish after all. I'm getting into this really and this is addictive designing and all.

Luckily more often lately, idea's were going in and out just like this. Also I wish I have more concept to do also more pattern for my next work.
In this week is kind of lucky to be able to finish two works at short span of time.

Well need to do some more, ah now that I remember it I use Adobe Illustrator CS3 for these guys, maybe I should already change version or new Software that really for this Oh well, I kinda like using this but I would message my friend to send me a copy of a portable version.

Ausgehöhlt53
But I wonder if I could really reach 100 of these guys, yet of course I think positive that I could reach that number; oh well like they said que sera sera, and it's hard to search for pattern and concept almost everything was not that really helpful to me.

Really this week I really hit it I think because I manage to create six monster in just one week maybe I'm back on track. Hopefully I was but still don't get my hope high at least I may got disappointed in the process after all.



Ausgehöhlt54



Playing safe is the best solution I think for this and well for today's design, Ausgehöhlt52 was something I really have on mind before but not enough data or pattern for it, I really have it in mind when I remember those 'Zerg' at Starcraft. While Ausgehöhlt53 design is like a flying snake or something like that, if I were correct the idea for these kinda use from my previous works as well and lastly Ausgehöhlt54, well this thing was I don't know it either, kinda like jellyfish that float in the sky or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment