Tuesday 19 March 2013

My Work XV

Ausgehöhlt43
Finally after my rest this past few weeks I manage to finish them; kind of tiresome I'm hoping I could do this faster but to think something like that to happen. It breaks me to think even about it, I just hope I  could really do some more of this things more often and finished it quickly.
Well it was quite fun doing these concept art of monsters and designing them was awesome as well, I guess I got really hooked into it and now I'm doing this for fun; But recently idea's, concepts, and pattern's were harder to search and I'm kinda off in the part right now. Oh, it was my problem these pass few months after all.

It was summer now and I'm getting sluggish on moving and thinking and if think too much I think my brain is getting fried from mental activities; yet if I didn't do that I wouldn't able to have something to do for my designs. I don't want to stop on creating these guys after all, oh well if I rush things it wouldn't turn good anyway.
And I need to find a new job after all so working on this might be take a little time to finish, I need to find a replacement for my last job, and I need cash as well (The tears of being broke). Well don't get myself down for it though, and the thought of me working again excites me.
Ausgehöhlt44

Enough of this now and I have to show my recent work after all, and I need to do some back up for it as well; and to think I was now on my 45th work and manage to finish it makes me happy. I need to work harder for the 46th and the rest that was about to done by me.

It's here the Ausgehöhlt, I forgot why I name them like that and which country language I used to name them after all, but it doesn't matter after all, come to think of it these Ausgehöhlt's that I was posting and designing right now were just like an ordinary mobs from games...
If you know what I mean, so there's a lot more to do so I need to finish it.


Ausgehöhlt45

No comments:

Post a Comment