Monday 28 July 2014

Monster Art 5

Monster 031-Hob
Thanks for waiting guys, I know it took awhile because I couldn't find the motivation to draw for quite while again, ah the sheer look on the bed makes me want to crawl back from it and sleep I think I'm quite sleep deprive at night that makes me want to sleep the whole morning...
When there's so many things to draw why do I need to feel like this, so tired and unmotivated I want to go back to sleep it seems I can sleep for a thousand year, wait that sounds coming from one of those anime I watched back then.

Oh, well at least for now I have done another set of five monster, before this month end and with that I still need to do more but let me have a half day rest again I want to sleep. Just why do I feel so tired everyday?
But need to draw I need to gather all my will and hold my pencil to draw again and again, but this feeling was pulling me down and slazy; what is the best medicine for laziness? Maybe a good doze of motivation on something I want to aim on my drawings?


Monster 032-Critter

 Every now and then, I'm not good of making long discussion I feel so tired about it but this is something I need to do, even though I'm not good with any topic...

So now that I posted my drawing for this week I wonder if I can still post something before July ends? Let's just see if I will have the motivation for a drawing next time.

Monster 033-Wild Penguin












Currently there was something I want to draw but I couldn't get the grasp of it so I'm halting on that drawing for now.

I think without the right gadgets and tools for that drawing I would manage even to draw 50% of that drawing that I have in mind. Maybe someday before even I forgot that idea I wish I could draw it even just a sketch of it.

Monster 034-Chimee

Just for now I would settle with these guys and my current drawings; but someday I wish I could draw for more and even more.

Nothing more I can ask if I can draw even it's not that good as long as I can draw something and show and share it with everyone.

Monster 035-Tox Ooze

No comments:

Post a Comment