Friday 23 January 2015

Another Practice

Hello everyone although last time I said that I might able to post on a daily basis this January, but something unexpected happened the computer I've been using was not working again because of the ants they freaking made it feel at home at the AVR; so until now it still not working for whole two weeks, and I'm using a run down laptop which was laying around the house which my brother fixed and put a bit together just to be use.

It was really not that good at performance wise than the desktop one I use; oh well, better than using nothing so it's quite bit okay at an acceptable range of usage I guess. Drawing these were just a coincidence as I just find it cute or something like that.

I'm still practicing trying to hone my skills if I can still get better at drawing; sometime perseverance can overcome talent; I hope we could still fix it, for now I need to draw what I could do with all the materials I have.



Well this is the spoil for the day I saw a chocobo stuffed toys drawing so I try to imitate it or make something like that while the other two were sea lion like creature; I'm going to try to draw some more of them time to time as I would look for some inspiration.
I wonder what I should do for the next drawing maybe I would just stumble on the another idea for my next project drawing.

I just remember I already made two other Monster drawing again it was sort of continuation of my monster concept art but the progress was slow as it was not my top priority; just how I can make many idea's for my drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment