Saturday 3 January 2015

Miscellaneous II

Here is another set of drawing everyone, although I don't know if anyone is really viewing my blog but who cares anyway I will just update it every time I have the time to do so, I guess I need to do my story again shortly after these and as well find some data for my next drawing; yup it seems I could actually buy a pen tablet but I don't know when or how I just need to wait for something to came by I just have a hunch but I'm not gonna sit here and actually wait I will make a way to acquire it by of course fair and square.
Got to find job this year so, I got to work so hard; maybe after these week I would complete my requirements and find some applications that I could find; geez its really hard to live without a work why o why the world seems now revolve around money.

Brooding over it wouldn't do any good anyway got to find some side jobs as well to maintain my unique kind of way of living; just how I could really draw these days without being interrupted anyway in many occasion I was on the mood to draw but then something came up and then all my motivation just fly away and go bye bye, just like that.


Here is the drawing for this post, another table practice drawing, got to admit I seems to enjoy on doing some practice drawing with these things but got to find another things to draw afterwards I wonder what should I draw next.

No comments:

Post a Comment