Friday 2 January 2015

Miscellaneous I

Second post of the month maybe I could post, more often this month or so as I think; currently the Miscellaneous project right now was practice run drawing I find some picture in the internet and try to draw this things like the webs, table and furniture that could be use in a background or elements in the canvas of a drawing.
Right now I finished some tables as practice but there is still more I want to try maybe a drawer or couches and even pillow, I really wonder what I should draw for now but oh well pondering about it would not bring me any good, oh yeah I'm very inspired lately although I don't own any PS 2,3 and four; I got a downloaded file of all the story cut-scene of Guilty Gear Xrd-sign- which is really amazing but a cliffhanger damn I want continuation of it.

For now I'm currently downloading some anime song for my sound trip while on working on my drawing; I have some downloaded years ago and have it burned in the disc the problem is that my cd-rom is broken right now and I can't transfer all the song I already have now I got to do again the basic and find them all again.

Oh well, that's how it is I will just do what I have to do; currently look for stuff to draw right now so got to go and find some pictures to practice on.

No comments:

Post a Comment