Thursday 1 January 2015

Finally after taking a few days break and facing new year, I need to start some drawing again right but its really hard to think of something to draw so basically what I do right now was doing some warm up like drawings to train myself; so basically I need to find some easy stuff to draw as a practice maybe some details like background, furniture and stuff like that for a run.

I wonder what I should do, and I could think many things to draw but what could I possibly draw anyway, because sometimes even I have the idea and when I start to draw the image changes to what I picture it would be.
Anyway, got to find something to draw, and quickly think of a new project to work on; oh yeah for that reason as well I need to draw to pass time as I wait for some anime to be posted online as well. I need to find a work as I need money now as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment