Tuesday 9 June 2015

Announcement


Everyone I have an important announcement about my drawings; well mostly I have bad news for everyone but don't misunderstand it, its not like I'm gonna stop drawing anymore it's just that  I decided to abandon some of my project drawings.

Yes I will abandon some of the project drawings I put on hold would be deemed as abandoned now although I will reuse them as materials for some upcoming drawings. The abandoned projects are the first monster drawing project the Ausgehöhlt, the personal character drawings Ritters des Umlaufes (Knight's of Round) and Auslese-Ritter  as well.

The Monster drawing concept art will be redrawn as well in the near future and I will incorporate the Ausgehöhlt into it with minor or even major adjustment in it while the Ritters des Umlaufes (Knight's of Round) and Auslese-Ritter will be use as a guide for next character drawings I will do.

This abandoned project with very long time of thinking it I must do it to further enhance or developed this blog and my drawings as this project before have flaws in them before.

No comments:

Post a Comment