Sunday 7 June 2015

Silica PNG's

Hello, everyone thanks for viewing this blog about drawings and stuffs like that; I'm really grateful with everyone's supports (if I really have one though)... but I still appreciate it the fact you guys even view this blog of mine by accident.
Well lately I started to focus back on my hand drawing and its really making a progress now; although a bit slow at the least I have started something already and right  now I'm looking for some material reference to draw some characters I need to find materials in order for me do draw some grunt like characters.

I need to take some breaks every now and then so that I can draw flawlessly, as I feel sluggish last month from the continuous post every day that it feels I'm so damn tired thinking every day of what I should draw for the following day.






No comments:

Post a Comment