Friday 12 June 2015

Even Ero-senin Approves

There was minor set back but I'm moving forward bit by bit and I know I could do it just a little patience and perseverance I know someday It will  happen just believe to what I can do; well  it's not  like I was giving up on my artworks.

I'm still planning the drawing project monster drops/loots or misc items design although I have a little fall back because of lack of materials and guide for this project but I'm not that concern with the lack of progress as I know I can do it.

I started to redraw my eye drawing reference collection although it might take awhile or somehow I think  but the good part I have already started it.


This is today's work but its still incomplete somehow this picture would be one of my signature for this blog so I will once more edit it again and clean it once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment