Thursday 4 June 2015

Today's Post

Well this month I will just might post occasionally as I find it really tiring to post something everyday; it was a hassle and finally I got sick because of lack of rest  due to exhaustion and mental strain of finding drawing related materials.

But I wonder if I have the time as currently I need to do my hand drawings again and resume the research for my story writing.
Those facts made me busy and the time constraints was really bad and almost like lapping with one another so it would be hard to post something for awhile as I finish the other materials needed.
 






 
This are PNG and edited images of Melona, of Queens Blade; well its quite hard to clean it up specially the rough edges luckily I manage to pull it off somehow or the another.

See you guys next time and hopefully next time the next month post would be some personal hand drawn images.

No comments:

Post a Comment