Saturday 11 February 2023

For today's post

 Hello I got delayed on drawing and posting as I got sick for one day, damn can't I not get sick that often in a year and its just a second month of the year. Anyway although this happen I still continue to draw but I might held back if my health got affected again.

Busy with work (helping with the family shop); I will still find time to draw if there are chances to draw, though sometimes to those free time was being used to do research on what things I can redraw...






 Drawing these scrolls and banners are fun to do, if I encounter them again in those I read I would certainly study to see if that certain banner or scrolls used on those media can be useful or be fun to try to redraw(even for personal use if possible).


No comments:

Post a Comment