Saturday 18 February 2023

Posting some colored

 Another post for today, just like the other day post about me putting some of the colored version of the banner/scroll that I did. Now is the day I would put them up here of course I would only select few of them to put in here. As like I said in the last post maybe I should considered doing other stuff (prioritize other drawing themes) than the banner/scroll drawing.

But I don't know which one to do, maybe back to frame drawings again? some BG stuff or chibi characters.


I almost forgot there is also the meat drawings that I haven't touch in awhile, I can also try to doing that drawing if I get bored on this one. But somehow I know I can use these drawings for thumbnails, just like how I used those previously drawn frame drawings. 







No comments:

Post a Comment